Skip to main content

Too busy to blog?!

If that wasn't an almost immediate failure I don't know what is!

I have been super busy since deciding to start a blog and honestly totally forgot about it while I was away! BUT that does mean I've got lots to write about now and some great pics for the 'gram!

Since I last wrote, I haven't really been in England! I visited Singapore, Australia and Malaysia as planned and had a totally brilliant time. I'll do a post on the places I visited! I was then home for about 2 weeks and had a nice time catching up with friends and family before heading off on a spontaneous trip to Thailand for a month! Thailand is somewhere I'd always been keen to visit and the friends I travelled with where heading there next, so I flew out to meet them. I then had two days back in the UK before my family spent a week together in a beautiful villa in Turkey.

During my limited time in the UK, my boyfriend and I celebrated his birthday. His actual birthday was while I was in Thailand. I felt totally awful missing it but made sure he had a few presents to unwrap and a card to open! Then when I got home we went out in London for the day and I treated him to his main present - seeing the Lion King in the West End! He's been talking about seeing it for a while and it seemed like the perfect time for us to go! I even managed to keep it a secret the whole time. Then we went to Steak and Co for dinner and sat outside to enjoy the sunshine, which was lovely!

Since arriving home at 4am on Thursday, I have travelled to London, had a job interview, been out for lunch and had an appointment at the bank. It's all systems go, but I love being busy!

I definitely let blogging fall by the wayside as I didn't have a laptop or anything with me while I was backpacking, and as I'd only just started the blog it wasn't something I felt too much pressure about. I just wanted to enjoy my time travelling and making the most of where I was. Now I'm back home I plan to keep this up, as writing is something I enjoy and find quite therapeutic!

Keep an eye out for upcoming travel blogs, thoughts on finding a job and much more!

Thanks for reading,
Becky x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hate packing

I've never been good at packing. I just don't like it.  I  want  to travel light, and take only the essentials, but I  need  to make sure I've got extra clothes, shoes, shampoo, wetwipes, books etc just in case. I've definitely gotten better over time as I've been on more trips and moved house a few times, but it's still something I dread. Does it take anyone else at least 3 days to properly pack and be happy with what you've got in your bag??! 😣